Lawrence O. Gostin
Lawrence Gostin is university professor; the Linda D. and Timothy J. O’Neill Professor of Global Health Law; and the faculty director of the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University Law Center. He is a member of the Global Health Initiative faculty committee.
International activities include:
- Directs the World Health Organization Collaborating Center on National and Global Health Law
- Serves on high-level advisory committees of the World Health Organization
- Serves on the National Academy of Medicine’s Global Risk Framework Commission
- Co-Chairs the Lancet/O’Neill Institute Commission on Global Health Law
- Has authored numerous books, chapters, and articles, and holds several editorial appointments in academic journals worldwide