Nada Eissa is an associate professor of public policy and economics in the McCourt School of Public Policy and co-director of the Georgetown University Initiative on Innovation, Development and Evaluation. She joined the Georgetown faculty in 2003.
International activities include:
- Studies tax evasion, fiscal federalism, and social insurance programs in Africa and the Middle East
- Teaches public finance and development at the McCourt School of Public Policy
- Co-directs the Georgetown University Initiative on Innovation, Development, and Evaluation
- Served as an economist at the International Monetary Fund and deputy assistant secretary for economic policy at the U.S. Treasury Department
- Serves as lead-academic for the International Growth Center, Uganda Program