Adriana Kugler is vice provost for faculty and a professor in the McCourt School of Public Policy. She joined the Georgetown faculty in 2010 and was a member of the Latin America Initiative Faculty Committee (2016-2017).
International activities include:
- Served as chief economist of the U.S. Department of Labor in 2011 and 2012.
- Elected as a member of the executive committee of the European Association of Labor Economists for six years.
- Serves as associate editor of the Industrial and Labor Relations Review and as research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Is a research fellow at the Center for Economic Policy Research, Institute for the Study of Labor; the Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration; and at Stanford University's Center for the Study of Poverty and Inequality.
- Published more than 30 articles in top journals and has had research featured in the World Development Report, the Economist, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, NBC Latino, CNN Money, FoxBusiness, C-SPAN, Nightly Business News, Univision, Telemundo, NTN24, and NPR.